Polygraph Frequent Questions
Frequent Questions about Lie Detector | Polygraph explained in Video
In this sections you can find the answers to most polygraph frequent questions asked by clients and discussed in society. This is by no means the complete answers but a try to respond to the questions that most public ask when coming in contact with polygraph. In case you cannot find the answer to your question, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How much does a polygraph test cost?
- Why are there differences in reliability in the polygraph?
- What types of polygraph infidelity tests can be done?
- What is the effect of nerves in a polygraph test?
- What is the effect of menstruation & menopause in a polygraph test?
- How do theft polygraph tests work?
- Are polygraph tests legal?
- Are polygraph tests in television reliable? Can they be trusted?
- How long does a polygraph test take?
- Can a third person assist, be present during a polygraph test?
- Is a polygraph really a lie detector?
- What type of questions are used in a polygraph test?
- What is needed to do a polygraph test?
- Can anyone submit to a polygraph test? Are there any restrictions?
- How to prepare for a polygraph test?
- How to behave during a polygraph test?
- When and how does one get the results of a polygraph test?
- What information does a polygraph examiner need to do a polygraph test?
- Can certain personalities beat, cheat the polygraph?
- Can private people also submit to a polygraph test?
- Is polygraph invasive when applied in human resources?